Preventative maintenance is key! Our owner, Jack Hope, explains how to keep your main sewer line in check!
- Find out what type of pipe you have.
- If you do not have an exterior access point, install one.
- Snake the line regularly.
Check out our segment from IndyStyle for more information & tips.
Speaking of the importance of keeping your main line sewer in check, we are currently running a main line clearing special.
$98 Main Line Sewer Clearing Special
- Up to 100 feet of mainline sewer
- Snaked & cleared
- Includes complimentary camera inspection
- Must have an exterior outdoor accessibility
For more plumbing tips, visit our YouTube page!