Compensation: Hourly pay plus performance bonuses, benefits and vacation time.
Do you have a great attitude and love talking to people? This could be the perfect job for you. We're looking for the Voice of Our Company.
This Customer Service Representative position requires a genuine, friendly phone voice, someone who's easy to talk to and likes helping people. You will be taking incoming calls. Booking appointments. Following up to ensure customer satisfaction. Training is included in the position.
If this sounds like you, we need you to do 2 things.
Call 317-790-7076 and read the script below in a voicemail by Wednesday, October 12, 2016. Put your best voice forward, remember, you're the voice of our company.
Be sure to provide your Name and Phone Number on this recording.
- "Thank you for calling Hope Plumbing, this is [YOUR NAME] how can I help you?"
- "I'm so sorry to hear that you've lost power to your oven, that must be inconvenient."
- "Don't worry, we do this all the time, our guys will take good care of you."
- "The cost to get one of our excellent plumbers to your home today is only $69.00, and we have an appointment available this afternoon, does that work for you?
- "Great, one of our plumbers will be at your house this afternoon before 5. What's the best number to reach you at when he's on the way?"
- "I'd really like to thank you for calling us today, and I hope we can earn your business."
Fill out the following information and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Education and Training:
Why do you think you'd make a great Customer Service Representative?